What would $5k mean to your business in this economic climate?
The Qld government has made $10million funding available for small businesses to get back on track with a new website, digital strategy, and training and coaching.
iEnhance can help out with these services and more, and we can also help guide you through the process of applying for the grant.
Read on for more details:
You may be eligible for a single up-front fixed grant payment of $5,000 (excluding GST).
Website build or upgrades
- Website build or upgrade (including website refresh)
- Adding e-commerce
- Developing new website content
Strategic marketing services
- Strategic marketing plans including search engine optimisation advice
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
How to Apply
Your application must include the following documents:
- a certified statutory declaration from the business's owner or director stating the business
- does not have a turnover exceeding $300,000 per annum
- meets all grant eligibility criteria
- a proposal detailing the activities you will purchase
- supplier quotes (no more than 2) detailing who will undertake the project work, description of services, and outline key activities.
Call us now on 0400 928 999
What do I need to do from here?
Get in contact with us today to start the ball rolling. Time is limited, so don't wait until the funds are depleted. Historically these grants go quickly, so let us help to get you organised to make sure you get on track.